On a ViaAircruise each guest is allowed 1 suit case weighing no more than 30 lbs. (13.6 kg) and one personal item not to exceed the size of a laptop bag or medium sized purse. Overall, this is a casual vacation experience, so shorts, t-shirts, pants, casual skirts, blouses and sundresses all work fine. Here are a few things you might not have thought about:
- Shoes: All ViaAircruise experiences have moderate levels of physical activity (walking, hiking, etc). Please bring shoes you will be comfortable in and an extra pair in case of rain.
- Kids: Extra shoes and socks in case they get wet, snacks and in-transit entertainment (coloring book, portable game units, etc).
- Firearms & Ammunition, including realistic replicas.
- Sharp Objects, including knives and scissors. Personal grooming items such as safety razors are allowed. Scissors with blade length less than 4 inches are allowed.
- Illegal Drugs & Substances
- Candles & Incense
- Coffee Makers, Clothes Irons, & Hot Plates
- Baseball Bats, Hockey Sticks, Cricket Bats, Bows & Arrows
- Skateboards & Surfboards
- Martial Arts Gear
- Self-Defense Gear, including handcuffs, pepper spray, night sticks.
- Flammable Liquids and Explosives, including lighter fluid and fireworks.
- AM Radios
- Dangerous Chemicals, including bleach and paint.
Fitness: Gym rats rejoice! All of our hotels have gyms so feel free to bring workout gear
Swimsuits: Many of our hotels have pools and hot tubs so pack a suit, flip flops and a cover up.
Medications: Remember to pack prescriptions or medication. If you get motion sickness easily, consult with your doctor regarding medication.
Space: Be sure to leave some room in your luggage for all those souvenirs and mementos you collect.
What Not To Pack
Weapons, illegal drugs, and other items that could interfere with the safe operation of the AirCruise or the safe and secure environment of our guests and crew are prohibited. The following are examples of items that are not allowed on board. These and other similar items will be confiscated upon being found. Alcoholic beverages, illegal drugs, flammable liquids, explosives, and dangerous chemicals will not be returned.
Passengers found with any of these items, may be asked to leave the ViaAircruise and no refund will be issued.
50-70% of AirCruise activities are outside. Check www.weather.com before you pack and bring an umbrella, sunscreen, jacket and sunglasses to be prepared for whatever weather Mother Nature brings your way.